Friday, June 12, 2015

This Week



I spied on the top shelf of a second hand shop a  big vintage flagon with a label of Lime Juice from the pharmacy dept of the Adelaide Children's Hospital for the wards.........now that would be a long time ago....and I love that it says for cocktails too! I'm thinking maybe the 1950's





Finally found a spot for it


a vase with the most divine celadon colour found on a specials table at a closing down sale at a local antiques shop

second to last rose in the garden




hey mum ...I'll have the wool wash cycle !



A Winter garden


















Linking up with 

The Dedicated House
Knick of Time
   French Country Cottage
Ivy and Elephants
Shabby Art Boutique
Chic on a Shoestring
My Romantic Home
The Charm of Home
Elizabeth & Co
  Woman in Real Life
                                                                  Common Ground
                                                                Thoughts from Alice
                                                                  The Shabby Nest 
                                                                  Bella Rosa Antiques

20 comments:

  1. The flagon is beautiful, such a great find. I guess you are moving into Winter now with all the leaves disappearing fast on the trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes ...it's cold but still drought conditions....no June rain xxx

      Delete
    2. It looks beautiful there! The blue glass is always a great find.... thanks so much for sharing with "Let's Talk Vintage!"

      Delete
  2. Your garden always looks beautiful , I love to see pictures of it and your cat is adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My darling husband works so hard in the garden,so my pics are a diary of the work and changing seasons for him xxxx

      Delete
  3. Ohh some new angles of your garden. Your chooks are looking very happy. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful displays, all the colours look gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU HAVE SUCH A SERENE SETTING TO ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! Lost my comments. Your photo's are just gorgeous..all of them. I MISS having a cat so much. Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate it so much.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful finds my friend! And I love that you were able to place your last rose in your vase! Just so stunning as is your garden in the changing season! Wishing you a lovely weekend! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flagon you found! Looks beautiful on your shelf! Such a pretty blue. Such gorgeous garden pictures..looks like an amazing place to live! Loved seeing your chickens too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally, all of the girls in one place! Hi, Girls! It looks like your part of the world is getting ready to take a nap, winding down. In my part of the world, I have been harvesting the luscious cherry tomatoes by the hand fulls! The taste of the regular tomatoes remain to be seen, but they are growing! Love your glass find — such a delicate pale color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a treasure you found, I love that old lime juice bottle. You found a perfect spot for it. Thanks for sharing your beautiful changing garden and adorable kitty at Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this pictures are so nice. I love vintage things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful color on your vintage jug...great find, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful finds and gorgeous photos...thank you so much for sharing at SYS! Have a wonderful weekend!
    XO Barbara

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your messages. Meg xx