Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday's Finds


I found some great things for my collections at the Animal Welfare today....they have such great prices . I collect Portmeirion and I got a job lot of 2 jugs, 6 napkin rings, 3 pots and 2 large bowls in 2 designs I don't have for $20.



A lovely  antique Victorian blue flow Johnson Bros plate which I also collect






2 board games for $10- perfect for our holiday next week in the Adelaide Hills B &B  with a roaring log fire


A pretty storage pail for the bathroom


A  Target sofa throw for $5


4 comments:

  1. It all kinda ties together doesn't it? A snuggly rug to sit under whilst playing games and drinking hot chocolate and eating yummy bickies from your lovely plates. Well that is the scenario that played out in my head ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue....you are right ....I hadn't noticed that !!!

      Delete
  2. That Flow Blue Johnson Bros plate is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All lovely but especially love the pale blue bucket, my favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your messages. Meg xx