Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday's Finds


Pickings are always great at the Salvo's after a holiday weekend so I walked up there to be the first in the doors at 9am


 a sweet milk and sugar bowl James Kent Staffordshire "Old Foley" only $1.99


Gorgeous Royal Albert "American Beauty" set , which I have 6 pieces of from my Ex Mother-In-Law $5.99


The favourite find- A Royal Crown Derby"Derby Posies' pin dish $1.99


Who is doing the pricing on these expensive pieces?

Also a couple of expensive brand shirts for Hubby, a large glass jar and a Burberry Blue Label Bag (jury is still out on whether it's real or fake)




5 comments:

  1. Love the glass jar and little dish - so pretty!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meg, thaks for stopping by, I have added you to my blog list.

    I love the American Beauty tea set, so pretty. Your oppies seem a lot cheaper then ours, the vintage tea cup and saucer sets here range from $15 - $25 a set! It seems you are on a good thing, stick with it.

    Enjoy your Weekend, Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tam....and welcome to my blog....Meg x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finds and great prices! i would have bought all of these in a heartbeat too! Thank you for sharing at TTF and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your messages. Meg xx